Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pages added

Spent a few hours updating the blog so there is now a page that lists our equipment, a back story (up until the blog started), and a page that shows our achievements and progress. We have decided to share the load when it comes to internet upkeep so I (Mac) will be looking after the blog and email, Steve will run the website and YouTube, and Jay is in charge of Facebook and SoundCloud.

I spent some time in Kosmic Music and Billie Hydes looking at audio interfaces for the recording gear - decided on an interface but unfortunately the one I want is all sold out... I bought 3 new sets of drum sticks instead.

I also went to work somewhere in the day as well!

Off to rehearsals at Steve's now - we need to get our application (and application fee) into Sonicbids for the chance to play at the next WAMi festival. Would be a great gig to play to get some exposure in WA.

No comments:

Post a Comment